- Provide support for individuals suffering from Parkinson's Disease that will improve their quality of life.
- Raise public awareness about Parkinson's Disease.
- Provide education about the disease and options for current treatments proven to slow the progression of the disease.
- Support research seeking to improve the treatment of those with Parkinson's Disease or find a cure.
- Explore proactive practical ways to better deal with PD.
- Push boundaries on what can be done with PD.
- Provide a safe and confidential place to seek solutions to identified problems and share your concerns.
- Provide timely topics related to treatment and living well with PD.
- Provide opportunities for exercise and social activities.
- Provide resources requested by our members.
- Focus on quality of life issues as we seek to manage the growing challenges of a progressive chronic disorder.
Group Meeting Information
Day: 2nd Tuesday of each month
NEW Time: 3:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
NEW Location: Gull Creek Senior Living Community
Address: 1 Meadow St, Berlin, MD 21811
Click here to see our informational brochure